Skip to content
2018 Meetings & Events
- January 25th: Journey to Balsall Heath – living, working, leisure. Sharing memories.
- February 22nd: Charles Brecknell – “How to Survive the Great War – the War Service of S N Menzies, dispatch rider & pilot 1914 – 1919”.
- March 29th: Javed Hashemi – The Life of King George the Third
- April 26th: Dr Graham Cope – The Grand Old Duke of York
- May 31st: Bob Green – “One, two buckle my shoe” Growing up in the 1950s
- July 26th:: AGM and members and visitors evening.
- August 28th An evening visit to the Leather Museum, Walsall
- September 27th: Richard Churchley- Off to the Workhouse: the poor are always with us.
- October 7th: The Long Road to the Vote – guided walk
- October 25th: Ruth Lowe – Mary Quant through the 40s to the 80s
- November 29th: Mary Harding – Local Postcards
- December 13th: Ray Sturdy – Vesta Tilley a Victorian Light