We warmly welcome visitors and new members to our meetings which are held at 7.00p.m. (for a 7:30 start) on the last Thursday of most months (never August) at St. Paul's Venture, Malvern St, off Clifton Rd, Balsall Heath. The annual subscription for becoming a member stands at £10.00 (plus £1 for each meeting) and the membership year runs from April. Visitors are always welcome to come along at a charge of £3.00 which includes a cup of tea/coffee and biscuits.
- January 25th: Journey to Balsall Heath – living, working, leisure. Sharing memories.
- February 22nd: Charles Brecknell - “How to Survive the Great War - the War Service of S N Menzies, dispatch rider & pilot 1914 – 1919”.
- March 29th: Javed Hashemi – The Life of King George the Third
- April 26th: Dr Graham Cope – The Grand Old Duke of York
- May 31st: Bob Green – “One, two buckle my shoe” Growing up in the 1950s
- June 28th: An evening visit to the Leather Museum, Walsall
- July 26th: AGM and members and visitors evening.
- September 27th:To be confirmed
- October 25th: Ruth Lowe – Mary Quant through the 40s to the 80s
- November 29th: Mary Harding - Local Postcards
- December 13th: Ray Sturdy – Vesta Tilley a Victorian Light